How to get your FREE tile
- Wherever you live in the world we would love to see your images of how you have displayed our tiles.
- Each digital photo should be supplied in JPG format with a minimum size of 1MB.
- It's best if you don't edit your photograph(s), for example, cropping or changing the colour/contrast of the image.
- You can send as many digital images as you like of your tiles to: firstname.lastname@example.org or you can send printed pictures to: Black Dog, Unit 4, Meadows Lane, Bath, BA1 6FB.
- To capture the tile within its environment, it helps if you stand about 1-2 metres away from the tile with your camera. Try and avoid a tile that takes up most of the picture or a tile that requires a magnifying glass to find it! See examples on the Customer Gallery page.
- If we can use one of your pictures then we will send you a tile of your choice from the website. Framed tiles and personalised tiles are not included in this offer.
- By sending us your images you are allowing us to publish them in any way that helps to promote our work. We like to mention the town and country where the photo has been taken, but we will not publish any other details.